First Annual Bell Camper Sales Open House
Join us for the first annual Bell Camper Sales Open House!
Friday, April 9, is VIP night! Join us from 5 - 8 pm for free food and drinks!
Bring the whole family to Bell Camper Sales Friday, April 9th through Saturday, April 10th, for a weekend of fun and fabulous deals on new and used RVs! Come out and enjoy live music, food trucks, drinks, door prizes, and much more! Our open house event will only run from 8am to 8pm on Friday, April 9th and 9am to 8pm on Saturday, April 10th. Don't miss it!
Sales Specials all weekend long!
Free 10 Year limited warranty!
Special Open House Pricing
Food Trucks, & Live Music!
Dont miss this chance to try some delicious local eats! We will have cajun & smoked meats, tacos, and burritos provided by Smoke 'n' Gumbo at their two food trucks. Bartlesville Radio will be onsite Saturday morning from 10AM to 1PM. You also won't want to miss our own Steve Bell performing with the Boogie Boys live on Saturday night from 5-7pm!
Fun for the Whole Family!
Don't forget to bring the kids for some family fun! We will have bounce houses, slides, face painting, balloons, corn hole, ladder golf, and giant jenga set up for everyone to enjoy!
Learn about RV Maintenance from the pros!
Want to learn more about how to keep your RV in great shape all year long? Our RV service professionals will be giving seminars throughout the afternoon on Saturday with maintenance tips and tricks the pros use! There will be drawings for give-a-ways after each seminar, so you definitely don't want to miss them!
1 PM: Parts seminar - helpful additions for your RV
3 PM: Service Seminar - learn valuable information from our service department
Parts Seminar - helpful additions for your RV
- Sizes and available options for backup cameras
- Satellite options available from Dish, Wally, King One Pro, etc
- Wifi options available from King Falcon and King Swift
- Levels, needs, and available add-ons for solar power
- Sizes and options available for Morryde steps
Service Seminar - Learn valuable information from our service department
- Service staff introduction
- Walk through and demonstration of service facility
- Explanation of common service jobs such as winterization, leak test, etc
- Explanation of common maintenance items