About Bell Camper Sales
Since 1967 BELL CAMPER SALES has earned a reputation as Northeast Oklahoma's best and most popular dealer of travel trailers, fifth-wheels, fold-outs and truck campers.
In our family-owned business, we have learned that the trust of our customers, excellent value, and quality products are the traits that make a recreational vehicle dealership successful. As a result, over 70 percent of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
Come visit us. We stand behind our commitment to be friendly and provide excellent value and service before and after the sale. We don't employ pressure tactics. We don't need to.
Where is Bell Camper Sales?
We are located in Bartlesville, Oklahoma only 45 minutes north of Tulsa and 20 minutes from the Kansas border.
Why shop at Bell Camper Sales?
101-Point Pre-Delivery Inspection!
At Bell Camper Sales, we perform a 101 point Pre-Delivery-Inspection which usually takes about six to ten hours. Included are tests on the water system, LP gas system, appliances, and brakes, just to name a few. This inspection ensures your safety as well as your peace of mind that all systems are working correctly.
Unbeatable After-The-Sale Service!
At Bell Camper Sales, we give you a thorough, walk-through demonstration with any new or used unit purchased. We take as much time as you need to make sure you know how to use all the components on your unit, how to properly hitch-up and unhitch from your tow vehicle, how to hook up to water, etc. We want you to use everything as it should be used, and get full enjoyment of your rig. Even the most experienced RVers appreciate the knowledge about new appliances, etc.
"When we purchased our third RV, the trade-in price we received at Bell's made us very happy. The instructions we received before bringing the camper home were very helpful."
- Bill and Margaret Taggert; Copan, OK
No Runaround on Warranty Work!
If you purchase a new unit from us and need warranty work performed, we will complete the work within 24 hours of when YOU want it done, excluding a parts shortage, or we will pay YOU what the labor charges to the factory would have been. (In other words, we won't give you the run-around for warranty work.)
NO OTHER DEALERSHIP WILL GIVE THIS GUARANTEE!
No High Pressure Sales Tactics!
Our unique "RV Lifestyle Analysis" approach to sales ends confusion and helps us help you determine the perfect RV for your lifestyle and needs - now and in the future. We NEVER use high pressure sales tactics.
"We got really mad at several dealerships we went to because they tried to push us into buying something. I can't stand for a salesman to push me into anything and RV shows were the worst. I don't know how many times I just flat turned around and walked off. The people at Bell's were always helpful and patient with us - we took about nine months to buy. We were not pushed into buying and we feel like we made a good decision. Now after twelve months we wouldn't trade our 5th wheel for anything, and we will only shop at Bell Camper Sales."
– Steve and Betsy Kessner; Tulsa, OK
Low Overhead Means Best Prices!
While "big city" dealers claim to sell for less...how can they? With volume selling? Don’t bet on it! Our small town location gives us a low overhead so we can give you the best price anywhere.
Answers to some of Bell Camper Sales most commonly asked questions, including information about our RV financing, trade-ins, issues when buying from out-of-state, and more. >> more
If you would like to be considered for a position of any type at Bell Camper Sales, please email a resume or a list of your qualifications and / or experience to. We will contact every applicant and discuss your interest for the following positions: >> more
Bell Camper is owned and operated by Steve, Kim and Lane Bell.
Bell Camper Sales Awards
- Kit Mfg: Achievers Club for Sales Performance and Market Penetration 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992
- Gulfstream Coach: Top Ten Dealer 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010; # 1 Dealer SW Region 2007
- KZ Top 10 Southern Region 2001, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014; #1 Dealer Southwestern Region 2011; Certificate of recognition – Quality Dealer 1992; $500,000 Club 1996
- Recreation Vehicle Dealers of North America Founding member 1972; 25 year membership award 1997; Board of Directors 1997 – 1999; RVDA Quality Dealer 1994.
- Oklahoma Recreation Vehicle Association: Founding member, Past Secretary, Past Vice President, Past President, Legislative Committee Member, 2nd term Vice President 2012, 2nd term President 2013
- 2015 Treasurer for Oklahoma RVDA
- Bell Camper Sales Service Department: over 30 Manufacturer awards for Quality Service, Service Training and Certificates